Damn, probably it’s too late to realise that those messages you received on FB were important and you need to recover them ASAP. But after opening the blank messenger chats make it clear that you may have accidentally or unknowingly deleted them all, and now there is no trace of them. As a matter of fact, theywere received some time ago, and you must have eliminated them from the recent chat yourself. But still you are eager to have them back, and that data feels like the most important thing in the world. But recovering deleted Facebook messages seems to be a dream with no reality.
Having over 2.7 billion users, Facebook has become the largest social media platform in the world, and surely a great place to chat with friends and family. It seems to be fun to chat with anyone anytime, share videos, and photos and music. You can consider it your lucky day because your dream is about to come true.
We are happy to share that you have hit the right page at the right time and this blog will explain how to recover deleted Facebook messages from your recent chat list. It can be done by accessing the hidden section which stores all the archived messages. If you are thinking to hire a hacker from the dark web to do so, we recommend you to read this blog to the last because after that you will not need to do so. And trust me you don’t need any extra special technical skills to perform the task.
WHY DON’T I ASK FACEBOOK TO RETRIEVE THEM?
The thought must have hit your mind by now. Facebook have all the data and all I need to do is ask them and they will get the messages back for me. Let me tell you here is what they are going to say” After deleting the messages from the Facebook messenger, they are lost forever and cannot be retrieved.” So don’t waste your time and follow the instructions.
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
When has Facebook itself told you that they cannot be retrieved, so how is that going to happen? I have already mentioned it above that Messages you are looking forseems to be deleted from the main chat, but they move somewhere between the stored message and permanently deleted messages.
LET THE GAME BEGAN
You can get your messages back by following these steps
- You need to download a file explorer for iOS or android
- ES file explorer app should be open
- Open the folders list and them open data folder
- Look for the folders which are related to your application
- Find the “cache” folder and select the fb_temp folder.
- Now find and select the files that you want to keep extract them from the folder.
- After extracting the files, you should create a backup folder on any external drive just in case if you may lose your data again.
CHAT ARCHIVE CAN ALSO BE DOWNLOADED
There is another way to recover your deleted messages or even anything else (photos, video, or even links) which was ever deleted from Facebook. Yes, you heard it right Facebook stores all the data which was shared or uploaded by you from the creation of your account, and you can obtain a copy of all that on your PC by following the Facebook described procedure which is also described below.
- Firstly you need to log into your account.
- Open settings
- Click on “download a copy of your Facebook data.”
- Select “Start my archive.”
- After doing that a popup you appear on your screen that will ask you, the permission to download the file in your PC. Just press request my download” after that” start my archive.”
- The downloading will start after completing the above-mentioned procedure, and it may take 2-3 hours if your account is old or you have a lot of data on Facebook. You can find your required messages in the archive folder of your messenger after the download is completed.
Mistakes happen due to loads of data on your messenger, and social media platforms. To avoid losing or misplacing your information it is important to take a break from social media and devices for a while. We have forgotten to live our lives and become more and more dependent on social media. It not only load your brain with too much information but also make you forget your boundaries and you sometimes end up as a victim of identity theft, lost sensitive data or other important information.